Monday, October 24, 2005

soon to be inked

I have less than 2 weeks to go before my thesis is due, 1 week before i turn 22. and exactly 2 weeks before i get inked for the first time.

thesis...huh, its not the end of the world, and turning 22...don't worry i'm still acting 17. lets talk about the last. Im getting a tattoo, i could not be more excited. I have been waiting for this for awhile. it just feels like the right time. I'm finishing uni, I am ever more close to breaking free from my parents. I have broken free from whatever insecurities, hang ups i held to date. I am riding on of those highs where you a grateful for everyday. times when you look forward to the future.

so what's the tattoo about, you will have to wait and see. so far my parents, bro, george and dave have seen it. stev of course saw it as well...and chucked a hissy fit, i don't think he likes the idea of his lil boy growing up. It's not a pretty little tattoo designed so i can roll up my sleeve and join the fashion crew. Its more personal to me, its an image that means something. ask me sometime and i'll tell you.

2 Comments:

Blogger I am mary said...

I wanna know! Vic said you wouldn't tell her!

7:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muahahahahahaahahhaha. I know! Ive seen it too!!!

11:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home