Thursday, December 01, 2005

how do you do?

Other good news of the week. I bought a ps2...whoo hoo, been playing a few games, i have started on kingdom hearts. rpg games rock, this is one is so warm and fussy i love it. Will get to FF10 soon, i played a bit. very different to the previous versions but still looks great. i bought another rpg just cause i could. god dammit i need a bf...lol, i'm happy to be single, no i am, believe me, uhh whatever u dont know me, i'm fine...pssssfff

I also got shakira's new english cd...poetic brilliance (according to my standards anyway...all you music wankers). she is just so cool, i want to be like her :-) I am actually still stuck on her spanish album, but i am slowly progressing to the english one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did u go??? not blogging anymore? come back garyyyyyyyyy

2:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home