Sunday, December 03, 2006

House Blues

Oh Lord!!! Moving House blues have started hitting me. I think for the first time since leaving home i appreciate having lived with my folks. Maybe we didn't look hard enough, maybe it was bad timing, but with 2 weeks to go still we had no place to move to. Then i came up with a brilliant plan (selfish and 'thoughtless' as one selfish and thoughtless person described it) to continue to live in my current house, and get my 2 new housemates to move in here.


BRILLIANT you say, why didn't i think of this before you say? It's not as easy as it sounds

Over the weekend i had my new flatemates inspect the place, they loved it but couldn't agree on who was going to take the biggest room. I could tell one was going to overpower the other, but i knew it wouldnt be fair to force someone to take a room they didnt feel comfortable living in, and i wasn't going to go near that room either (for various reasons).

So now, as i write this post, I've just shot off an email to my agent asking we keep the place, and my trusty old (and now new) housemate puppet will stick around. He is not an actual puppet, just chooses to call him self that. I'm now left feeling bad; one of my new flaties will no longer be just that...grrr, i guess life isn't fair, and you gotta make the best of the situation. Thanks to good thinking I may have just saved myself alot of troubles...or have I????

2 Comments:

Blogger puppet said...

i thought it was my idea!

10:44 pm  
Blogger this is not me said...

pssf...you did nothing, NOTHING!!!

either case I copped all the blame, hence i claim all the glory :-)

12:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home