Saturday, April 28, 2007

He's so cute, He's so fine, He blows...

...my mind (get your mind out of the gutter!). Well once again I've bloody well ignored this blog for ages, but I'm back. I come bearing good news, very very good news!

I've met someone, not someone in a bar, through a friend...but on my MSN list, god knows how he got there, but I'm glad he did...and I'm glad I (we) had the initiative to have coffee the instant he binged me. It was just the right time. I was planning for a lifetime of singledom, thinking gaymen and I were incompatible. I even saved up for a cat :-)

Then out of the blue came this boy, full of smiles, full of laughs, he brought me something I did not expect...Hope!

I want to write about him, but I'll put it best in the words of Kate B 'wow, wow, wow...we think your amazing, we think your fantastic, we think your incredible'...and in my words 'we want you'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home