Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Universe and everything else

How I hate my fleeting emotions. I'm feeling better now, and thinking of this boy who is on an aeroplane somewhere, bopping his head to some music, watching a film, reading a book or a note :-)

The universe brings me many things, good and bad. This is one I'm incredibly grateful for. Ever since i was a kid I wanted to understand the mystery of the universe; why things work the way they do, why good things happen to bad people, and vice versa. I am somewhat closer, but it's like a snail that's crawled 1m, to realise the race goes for a 1km. When good things happen to me i get this paranoia, like something bad is just around the corner, ARRGHHH!!! why must i be so fucked up!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger puppet said...

ey babe, take a deep breath. mountians & mole hills. its all cool, even what your feeling

2:48 pm  
Blogger this is not me said...

Thanks mr! it's a strange time for all of us...i'm trying my best not to over analyse stuff and just enjoy it

9:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home