Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A quickie!

I'm just writing a quick post before heading off to work. Waiting for some home delivered food from mum, she is fantastic when it comes to this stuff. I painted her a mug for mothers day, as a thank you for keeping me from becoming a skinny model.

On other news, I eagerly await the arrival of the books i ordered on Buddhism. I don't have any expectations (as Buddha said that only leads to disappointment) but I'm going to jump into these books all eyes and ears open. I have been building up my own ideas ad philosopies on life, but I think I would like some help; a solid grounding to leap off.

Just sitting here listening to some music and writing, I realise that I haven't spend a lot of time with myself. I have been doing NIDA and ACON regularly, and marking exams/assignments. Of course I now have a BF :-) yay! I can't tell you how much I like him, more than olives and chocolate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home